NON-SURGICAL EYELID RECONSTRUCTION WITH PLASMA ENERGY
What is the plasma energy treatment?
» FACE APPLICATIONS
It is possible to rejuvenate the skin without the need for surgery in many cases, particularly the wrinkles of upper and lower eyelid with this method which provides quick regeneration by affecting the skin surface. The gaseous water vapor and nitrogen in the target area are transformed into plasma energy through the high energy. With this energy, while the lesion on the skin is evaporated and the problematic tissues are dissolved, the new tissue formation process is initiated. The local tightness and lift effect are obtained in the skin, as the excess skin is eliminated. The plasma energy mostly contributes to achieving the intended results in a single session, and it rarely requires sequential applications. This method is usually reserved for patients who do not want surgery.
How to apply?
No preparation is required for the non-surgical eyelid reconstruction with plasma energy. After the procedure is completed, a small crusty appearance occurs on the skin and this area should be covered with foundation creams and sunscreens. The crusts disappear within 4-10 days and you will be back to your daily life after the completion of your recovery period.
What are the target areas?
- Sagging and ptosis of upper and lower eyelids
- Goosefoot around the eyes
- Wrinkles and lines on the lip
- Pre-auricular wrinkles
- Active acne and acne scars
- Swollen lesions on the skin (moles, warts)
- Adolescence and postpartum stretch marks
- Wound and incision scars
- Wrinkles around the neck and abdomen, sagging skin.
Who are good candidates?
There is no age- or season-limitation for women and men.
How many sessions are required?
The targeted results are achieved in a single session. However, 2nd or 3rd sessions can be planned, if necessary
What are the advantages?
- It is an easy and short-time procedure and anesthetic cream is used to relieve the pain.
- No medical dressing is required
- Regeneration effect increasing continues at the target area.
- It does not affect the hair roots, capillary vessels, and adipose and nerve tissues.
- No risk of infection and scar.
- The patient should use a liquid foundation with sun protection factor in the recovery phase.