LASER TREATMENT FOR SKIN BLEMISHES AND ACNE SCARS
Laser treatment for skin blemishes and acne scars is a treatment method which is applied to provide the skin with a brighter and livelier look by removing the acne scars, wounds, burn scars and skin cracks on the face, back and chest of the body resulting from the aging process and various physical factors.
» LASER APPLICATIONS
This type of laser is used in
• Removal of large skin pores,
• Treatment of skin blemishes and acne scars,
• Treatment of some skin cancers,
• Treatment of pyogenic granuloma,
• Treatment of rhinophyma and otophyma,
• Treatment of congenital or acquired nevi,
• Treatment of cholesterol deposits (xanthelasma) on the eyelids,
• Treatment of warts and condyloma on the hands, feet or genital area etc.
After the laser treatment, a significant shortening (30%) of the subcutaneous collagen fibers is immediately seen. In the next 1 to 3 months, the formation of new collagen and the rearrangement of subcutaneous connective tissues occur. A serious improvement is achieved on the surface roughness, blemishes and scars of the skin – all leading to skin rejuvenation. As a result, the skin rejuvenates by 2-5 years as the pores tighten.